IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MEMBERS REGISTERED TO ATTEND DURGA PUJA 2021
All attendees must be registered by Wednesday, October 13, 2021. They are also required to show their proof of vaccination, wear masks and maintain social distancing while being indoors, to maximize protection and prevent a possible outbreak.
To facilitate checking vaccination records, we recommend using the Virginia website to generate a QR code of your vaccine records before visiting the Puja site. Following are instructions to obtain one:-
• Go to https://vaccinate.virginia.gov/
• Scroll down until you see "Need a copy of your vaccination record?". Click on the picture or words.
• Fill in your name, date of birth, and zip code. Then click "Search".
• Select "Text Message..." or "Voice Call...". It will show the last 4 digits of your registered phone number. Click on "Send Verification Code" button.
• Enter the Verification Code in the box and click "Verify Code" button. Your QR code will be shown with your name and date of birth, along with the doses you have taken.
• Take a picture on your cell phone. You can also click on "Save & Print PDF Record" button to get a copy of the record. It will be saved in your "Download" folder.
You may email us this QR code to ......... or show us the screenshot or printout of the QR code at the premise.
You may call one of the Board members and show them your proof of vaccination.
You may also choose to bring the actual vaccination card or a picture of the card with you to the venue.
We will not allow anyone inside the puja premises without prior registration and proof of vaccination.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to seeing you soon.